Re: Is it Butch or is it AOL 6.0?

Butch Graves wrote:
> Bob,
> Just checking to see if you get a message.  Had some problems Friday;
> daughter
> came this weekend and fixed everything--I thought.

Hi Butch
	I was wondering if you sent the right file format. To me it acts like
you sent a format that some people's browsers support and others don't.
I use netscape 3.04 since it is a small browser/email program but it is
getting very old and I couldn't see whatever it is we are supposed to be
seeing. I copied the characters from a jpg file opened into an html
editor and you can see what they look like when you use the wrong
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/