Re: Ben Z's question on Journal Publication...

Hi Dan,
RE:>>My long winded friend Andrew L. wrote:

Uh oh... wait 'til you read the one about Research Article Submission Standards that I just sent out, if you can even take the time to do it.  I know I'm long-winded but I come by it naturally... I also talk alot...

Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com
1250 41st Street                     515-274-0300 voice
Des Moines, IA 50311-2516