So Ya Wannabe A Future Hosta Hybridizer! :( eh? & LOL! :))

PREAMBLE
              One of your *HOSTAPIX@EGROUP.COM* hostesses & list-owners (Lu
Treadway in gorgeous-Georgia-USA?) wrote somewhere, that one day, she would
like to become a Hybridizer and create some new kinds of hostas.
      I suppose, there are many reading this, who have similar
thoughts/ambitions.
AND TO START RIGHT NOW ...It might be a good idea, to begin growing all the
hosta seedlings you can possibly handle & do:
 >>--->  By growing seedlings now, one can establish those future  'Breeder
Parents' you will need & want to work with in the future ...and...
 >>--->  By growing seedlings now, one gets an overall view of the
gene-pool within given hosta-types; and which, will be handy to know, when
one starts making their own planned crosses, later on.
       As I understand it, Lu Treadway has taken my suggestion above.  New
indoor fluorescent light setups are going up in Atlanta.  She already has
hosta plants in the sprouting stage.

*A SOLICITATION FOR HOSTA SEED?*
      IF? ...there is anyone here, who thinks they may have some
hosta-seed, which has terrific & excellent potential to assemble a string
of good future *Breeder Parents* and...
      IF? ...these hostapix members thinking so, can spare some of this
seed ...and love sharing their efforts with others ...then...
      I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS LIBERTY! ..to ask you to please contact:
"Lu Treadway" <hostanut@bellsouth.net>
                                                         and/or mail your
surprise-seed to:
Lu Treadway
2489 Jacks View Ct.,
Snellville, GA.
30078-4178____USA
                              ...and WHY am I doing this?

Lu Treadway, kindly & graciously took the HOSTAPIX co-ordination job off my
hands (when I asked her to do this) and this, has given me the needed time
to do other household chores around here (cooking, laundry, washing floors,
house-keeping, cleaning the out-house and etc?) and Lucy-me-loves-it?  Lu
has kept the hostapix-E-group nicely in tact therefore, by way of thanks, I
would like to see Lu Treadway growing some very tremendous future set-up
seedlings i.e. Good Breeder Parent Seedlings? ..for the future!

TO ANYONE? ...who does mail some kind of HOSTA'seed to the above address,
and feels, that this seed will provide excellent future'BREEDERS: then I
will send you some of the rarest seed on this planet, simply called
"Variegated Seedlings Guraranteed!"  ...and...
                                DO U KNOW ANYONE ELSE ON EARTH, WHO IS
GUARANTEEING *variegated results* in the seed they are shipping? <-> Kindof
a rare statement, don't you think? ..and this ..does make it RARE SEED!

thank y'all kindly for READING'THIS and remaining

hosta sincerely yours

Miss Lucy Cannon
aka <=> WiN