Re: Article for Newsletter Exchange

Thank, Preston Littleton!

Your timely and informative article titled "e-Hosta" has been posted to the new Hosta Discussion Forum at http://dev.hostahaven.com/discus under Hosta - HOW-TO's.  It took about 45 minutes to edit the article and I hope you find that it is well formatted.

I immediately took you up on your offer.  I will continue to do so for a LONG time into the future with other such material because ... well, it's winter here in Iowa, I must be bored, AND it is a great cause!  Most of use actually want to get SMARTER.  Any dumbing down is usually by accident or error...

Anyone wanting to use this article in a newsletter at least now knows where one public storage facility is that has some of this "public domain" material available (for last minute interesting articles) and it can easily be copied and pasted into a word processor.

Thanks again,

Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com
1250 41st Street                     515-274-0300 voice
Des Moines, IA 50311-2516