Re: [Fwd: Attn: Robin Members - YOU_are_FAT.TXT.pif Virus Bear Careful Watching]

Dan Nelson wrote:
> Bob,
> I find it scary that you are sending us messages with "virus" in the subject
> line and asking us to open the attachment.
Hi Dan
	I don't think I sent an attachment. I forwarded an email from the other
list is all and said there was a virus included in an email that came
from Butch's server. If there was something attached other than that let
me know. I went back and checked the emails and there wasn't anything
	There sure seems to be a bunch of viruses flying around lately.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/