housework, the season and ......

In a message dated 12/22/00 10:34:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ardissono@home.com writes:

<< Does
 anyone want to white glove it for me when I'm done ;) >>

Kate, you should see the cobwebs in my house, and the dirty windows.  The
windows are real dirty but they all have dog snot on them too.  We just
decorated over the cobwebs and the dirt.  In five or six years my kids will
be grown and I will worry about cobwebs and dog snot then but for now the
toilets are clean and when I have finished mopping the kitchen floor
everything will be as it is going to be.

I never did get all my hostas planted and am praying that the snow cover will
keep them until the ground thaws, and I still have bulbs to plant.  Two weeks
ago my friend Betty Davis was out in the rain planting bulbs, I should say
the monsoon.

We are having a present wrapping party right now, Mollie made waffles and all
is good.