Re: Digital Camera

butch graves wrote:
> Got an Olympus D-460Z for Christmas; Can anyone help me with the
> software
> I can use to store the pictures in my computer.  Thank you
> butch Graves
Hi Butch
	If your olympus is like mine you should have some software called
flashpath I think it is. If you do you should be able to use the floppy
disk adapter and bring them right into your computer. Then there is
Camedia software that works really good for automatically correcting the

                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/