Re: working on the library

bob wrote:

>         Andrew, I sent you a reply and it bounced. I think your computer
> croaked.

Like I said, that midi program threw my computer into a tail spin.  The
sendmail server is resurrected but you must have tried while I was
rebooting.  It's interesting, however, that my secondary MX didn't keep the
messages.  What domain were you sending to?  I need to make sure that my
backup server is doing what it is supposed to do, i.e. hold messages if the
primary server goes on sabbatical.

Andrew

(In Iowa, where we set a State record for an average of snowfall across the
state--most snowfall, on average, ever in one month.  You probably received
lots of that white stuff up there in Waukon, too!  Heard that Dubuque had
something like 37" in December--Jim Schwarz must be buried in the stuff).