Re: Repelling Deer

Hello all, sorry to hear about all the deer problems.  Your trouble with
deer would disappear almost instantly if you had a border collie.  In
addition to the deer problem being resolved this wonderful breed would
also give you endless hours of pleasure and companionship that only a
loyal dog can give. We literally live at the edge of the Pisgah National
Forest in the Great Smokey Mountains National Park where there are LOTS
of deer,  but our wonderful Border Collie, Clia, keeps them well away
from all our property, not just the hosta beds. Good luck.
John Lanier