Re: Weather/library

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:
Minnesota too has has it's second snowiest December on record. I feel for
Monty in Alex and Kris in Fargo. They have really been getting the worst of
Hey, Paula:

We're okay here in Fargo. Pretty cold, but warmer than December proper, which was mostly below zero. We have lots of fresh snow in the last two days. It looks beautiful in the garden. My desk overlooks the big back yard. The snow is light, pristine, and sparkly--about two feet of it, I'd say. There are "hats" on the arbor, bird baths, and diving board. My son's fiancee, an artist, made me a beautiful burnished copper garden sculpture for Xmas, and we got it into position before the big snow. It looks beautiful this morning. Before me on the desk are the first dozen or so garden catalogs--it's enough to make winter tolerable and spring imaginable. My new job is great. No complaints.

Happy New Year all, Kris