RE: Music

I think Bob and Andrew are much more computer savvy than I, but I'll see what I can do coding the pages by hand.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of EntICE11@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2000 9:56 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Music

In a message dated 12/29/2000 9:16:41 PM Central Standard Time,
IJATSON@prodigy.net writes:

I like having the music, but if it is causing people problems, I'll just
leave it off.

Is it possible you can make the music an option?

  If somebody wants to listen they can hit a button?
  I have an older (ancient)  computer (which
was top of the line 4 years
ago). And

 downloading pages are much quicker if the music isn't there.
  Just a thought....