Fwd: bad new for "shady" lovers

  • Subject: Fwd: bad new for "shady" lovers
  • From: JMFLIES@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 12:54:09 EST

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: StarkGardens@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 12:03:19 EST
  • Full-name: Stark Gardens
Gardening friends,

Received this email from our friends Lisa and Andy Putnam in St. Paul.  The Hosta business is becoming too high tech, I guess.  Sad for a lot of us.

Take care and thanks to Lisa and Andy for notifying us.  Hope you all have a Happy,
Healthy and Fun Filled Holiday season.  A Prosperous New Year to all.

Gunther, Dean and Brenda
Stark Gardens