Re: Round Up in December?

  • Subject: Re: Round Up in December?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 07:07:31 EST

In a message dated 12/3/01 6:42:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, KT1140@aol.com

<< OK or effective to use Round Up this late in the season if
 temps continue to stay in the 50's for the next week?

Kent, why are you removing your mulch.  I am trying to round up leaves to put
mulch down.

I am going to use round up, but in a spray bottle so I can be selective.  My
friend who has a greenhouse will put roundup on all his down stuff to hit the
evergreen weeds and then go with a preemergent to keep the weeds out of the
pots.  It should be ok to sue roundup.  N.