Re: AVG-Grisoft question {re: Hank Zumach}

  • Subject: Re: AVG-Grisoft question {re: Hank Zumach}
  • From: Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 22:32:45 -0500

At 12:00 PM 11/28/2001, you wrote:

Hi-Has anyone tried to connect to the Grisoft site lately?  I was going to update my anti virus software and couldn't get connected.
Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI

Hank Zumack ..I was in www.grisoft.com earlier tonight, and downloaded the December 4th upgrade files for AVG.  And I think they have the parameters for the latest virus launched and in the news today?
     I was surprised to see: files download faster than they ever have in the past, but then, I have just upgraded my ISP-connection with new software; and frankly, I've never seen Bell Canada's High Speed Ethernet Modem Connection run as fast as it did today <->  I just completed major computer revamping and my new ISP hookup was done a bit earlier tonight.

hope this helps

Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>