Re: New Catalogs

  • Subject: Re: New Catalogs
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:40:17 -0600

Glen Williams wrote:
The downward spiral of the price of newer
> hostas as well as the price of hosta standards seems remarkable.
HI Glen
	I think this might mean alot of hosta sellers going out of business
also if it is all they do. I mean if someone buys hostas for $2-4
apiece, grows them for a year or two, and has to sell them for $6-10
each, there is little or no profit. I have talked to quite a few in the
last year that say they are struggling and they will probably be
quitting soon.
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/