north carolina dreams

  • Subject: north carolina dreams
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:59:03 EST

hey all,
my band, "set apart" just played for an unchurched new  Christian youth center in rural north carolina.
the drive thru the nantahela forest was stunning.  15' rhodos nestled under one sided hemlocks, hanging from the sides of near vertical rock, the ground covered in Christmas fern.  stretches of rhodo covering awesome, craggy, moss covered rock.  warm in the mountains.
last year i drove a bus and was chaparone for a youth weekend rally in gatlingurg, nc.  driving higher in the moutains, twisting curving.  what a magnificent area.
my warmest, and most sincere wishes for a happy and joyous Christmas and holiday season to you all.
and a blessed new year.

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai

psalm 150
rock and roll