Re: Catalogs are arriving/Hosta Library Auction

  • Subject: Re: Catalogs are arriving/Hosta Library Auction
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 00:20:16 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2001 10:28:50 PM Central Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< > The Hosta Library Auction is going now and I will be start posting some
of
 > the newest 2002 Hostas starting tomorrow.

 Hi Jim
    You should post more often.
 --
 Bye
 Bob   >>

http://pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00A/63/13/9E/71/FIYCZq3fuY3erGx1+BX3yK1ch3

uLyo5y0180.jpg

Now, I need to get to work on my 2002 catalog.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
563-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>