Re: Your comments please

Rejean Millette wrote:

When we talk about blue hostas, which one do you prefer and why. How do you place them in the garden? I give them as much sun as  they can take. Perhaps it won't be much of a surprise to learn that all I have listed below grow extremely well in 3/4 sun, and more.  The secret is water. Your best in the big ones?   'Blue Angel' Your best in the medium ones?  a tie between 'Hadspen Blue' and 'Buckshaw Blue'
 Your best in the small ones?  'Fragrant Blue'

This part of North Carolina (mountains) is almost perfect for hostas of all kinds except the Plantagenia deritives.  These maike beautiful plants, but our nigh temperatures are rarely warm enough for them to bloom.  Buckshaw Blue grows perfectly well here in full sun.
John Lanier
  Thanks to reply. Reggie D. Millette