They are at it again!

  • Subject: They are at it again!
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:45:57 EST

Hi Robins!

Well...they are at it again.
I just received word from the still mysterious FIRST LOOK ad team that they have a Christmas surprise for everybody.

They made me swear I wouldn't look at it but I tried anyway, and found I was blocked from the site!  The nerve of these people!

If last year was any indication of what they can cook up, I suspect it will be worth the visit!  They also warn that it may take some patience to load to your browser the first time but once loaded you can revisit with ease.

Sooooooo here is the site:        First Look Holiday Gift

PS they said.... try, try again.....???

Happy Happy Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol in CT z6/5
Region One

If the link doesn't work  copy and paste: