12:02 2002!

Hi Everybody!

We are in the process of final testing for the launch of the FIRST LOOK website 2002.   The national weather service assures us that we will have 'Blue Skies' and a nearly full, nearly 'Blue Moon' at launch time, 12:02, 2002 EST, from very near 'Manhattan'.   With any luck maybe there will even be a show of 'Northern Lights' .

We don't want to spoil anyone's 'Celebration' so we 'Hope' you will enjoy the new version of our labors. While any 'Website'  'Built By Bob' will always be the 'Center of Attention', we believe that what you will see at 12:02 tonight will add to your 'Gala' evening.
.
Some have speculated that they might  'Sea Thunder' and 'Sea Lightening', but we are certain that once you see it, you will think it is 'Something Different'!

So if you can take a moment after the stroke of midnight and take a break from the 'Lakeside Cha Cha' that you are all doing in your living room, we think you will find the site 'Unforgettable' and yell 'Wahoo'.  ( Pat and whoever was drinking that 'Big Boy' margarita may already be 'Whoopee' ing it up!)

Enjoy your 'Tea and Crumpets' for a couple more hours and then.....we'll be back!

Cheers!
From the FIRST LOOK team