RE: Holiday Greetings

  • Subject: RE: Holiday Greetings
  • From: "Linda Port" com4ts@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:03:57 +0000

I thoroughly enjoyed your Christmas story, as I do all of your writing. My dairy farmer husband would not take too kindly to the idea of a Holstien made into a purse, but I found it highly amusing! My sheltie appears to have lived her life in reverse of yours. She would plow through the drifts and leap out of them when she was young, but now at the advanced age of 11, she only just tolerates going out in to the snow.
Thank you for the Holiday greetings, and I wish you a joyous holiday season in return.
Linda P

One tiny dewdrop on a blade of grass is large enough to reflect the sunshine and the blue sky.

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963