RE: Flowers etc

  • Subject: RE: Flowers etc
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:25:09 -0500

Dear Hosta Brethren:

Many thanks for the useful informaton on favorite hosta bloom. Am hoping
that such a list as you provided will help to stimulate the "leaf
obsessives" amongst us. Many of you listed new things which I know I will
be checking out.
Also my thanks for those of you who sent personal notes indicating that you
were pleased I was back on line. I will try not to abuse that pleasure.This
means I will not be sharing that limerick about the hostaphyles from
Nantucket who kept their hostas in a bucket and where that led.  glen w

 "It ain't the heat; it's the humility." Yogi Berra

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839