Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
  • From: "hostanut" <hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:13:32 -0500

Still eating leftovers!

----- Original Message ----- From: <ShayDguy@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:30 PM

Hope you had LOTS of turkey!

Jim Dixon

In a message dated 12/8/2009 6:12:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

 This is a test message to see if the old forum is still up and running.
We
can't attach photos here so it would be a good place to discuss  hostas
for
those on dial up.

Have a great  Thanksgiving!

Dan Nelson

Hi Dan (et  al),

It's a little after Thanksgiving, but I've been  meaning to answer this
for a while.

Are  you all looking for a way to share hosta images?  This is  something
that I've been thinking of doing through hort.net  (the site that hosts
this  list).

Chris