Re: Unregistered Hostas

RonnieEA@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/8/98 10:33:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> debbys@dreamscape.com writes:
>
> << Somebody, please explain >>
>
> Ditto from me too...  What's with all the politics invading our little hosta
> sanctuary??
> The elections were over, done, kaput over a month ago - and so should all the
> politicing..
>
> RonnieA
Ronnie
I want to be very nice in what I am going to say, but---every time
someone complains about politics, they are themselves engaging in
politics.  It's what makes the world go round, and if enguaged in
politely, should be ok.  You can use the delete button if you don't like
what you see, but the posts have all related to plants and plant
societies, and were in good taste.  Gosh it can't be just the way any
one person wants it------(except in this case Joanne, of course)that is
really being political!
Ran (smiling and friendly)