Re: new expensive hostas

Meum71, whoever you are?
	I do not have an all green Mildred Seaver on the Hosta Wheel Document.
Nor do I have an all blue-green Jack of Diamonds listed.  The streaked
Sea Thunder is Sea Lightning, but it is streaked green and cream/white.
If yours is in fact streaked green and gold, and stays gold, then it is
a new plant.
	Yes the streaked Sugar & Cream is Sweet Standard.  The degree of
streakiness will vary with the stability of the plant.
	Let me know if and what you call the above sports, and I will add them
to the Hosta Wheels.  Also let me know your name so I can credit you
with their discovery.  Thanks.
Tom Micheletti