Re: Yukka Dukka Do

In a message dated 12/11/1998 8:52:19 PM Central Standard Time,
SECK138@aol.com writes:

<<  Yukka Dukka
 Do sounds wonderful.  Do you have a picture so that we can drool over the
 unattainable.   Chris >>
*************

It is my ALL-TIME favorite. I have a pic that is buried in my Camera 95
file--taken with a digital camera. These pix are not indexed by name but
rather by number. I'll try to locate it and if anyone should like to see it,
please eee me at Clyderock@aol.com

To get connections in order to get the best at the first, the person to get to
know is Dan Nelson, the Duke of Delaware, as knighted by Her Royal Majesty,
Mildred, Queen of the Hostas.

He came today to Indianapolis and got me released from the mental hospital
here.

Clyde Crockett z5