Re: More Comments on Wayside's Catalog

In a message dated 12/19/98 10:52:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RonnieEA@aol.com writes:

<< So Dave, how much is Kabitan in the (Wayside) catalog.. I could have bought
a single
 plant last summer for about 18.50, but my neighbor lady was there and saved
 me >>

Kabitan is advertised in Wayside for $14.95.  There is supplier in the HOSTA
FINDER that has it listed as $4.95 with Steve's average price listed of $6.90
('98 Edition).  I wish more suppliers would use his reference for pricing...it
saddens me when some people ask so much for a readily available variety.  (Of
course I'm the first to buy a bargain when the opposite is true!!)

Since I know it will come up...Last year's '98 edition was $9 Post Paid.
Which may still be available.  Contact (SHGreene@aol.com)  His '99 Edition
should be out about March 1st

Happiest of Holidays,
Dave - Upstate NY Hosta Society