Re: More Comments on new Wayside's 1999 Catalog

Hi, all,
and merry Christmas.
When i did a lot of design work, i carried the Wayside like the bible, opening
to, and showing the clients the wonderful (colorful) materials i could supply.
I would also tell then that i could supply, plant and guarantee that same
plant in  larger size, for the same money as in the catalog.
In the case of tree material, i coud supply much larger than the tiny cuttings
for not much more money.
This unfair practice "sold" a lot of my perennial designs.

Thank You, Wayside Gardens !!!

Harry Abel
7a
Nawuth of the hoochie, Jawujuh