Good News!

In a message dated 12/27/1998 8:06:26 AM Central Standard Time,
tony@plantdel.com writes:

<< Clyde:

 	Merry Christmas from North Carolina!  I hope all is well in Indy.  Our
 1999 catalog is due back from the printer on Wednesday, and will go in the
 mail on Thursday.  We also hope to have the on line catalog up by next week
 also.  Many new treasures await!  Happy holidays to all!

 Tony Avent
 Plant Delights Nursery @
 Juniper Level Botanic Garden >>

-- BEGIN included message

Clyde:

	Merry Christmas from North Carolina!  I hope all is well in Indy.  Our
1999 catalog is due back from the printer on Wednesday, and will go in the
mail on Thursday.  We also hope to have the on line catalog up by next week
also.  Many new treasures await!  Happy holidays to all!

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road