Re: This Week

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> Mary,\   I was just thinking that if anyone had kept all your
> postings, it might be possible to publish them into a book form, something
> like Chicken Soup for the Hosta Lovers Soul.

Mary will recall that Laura and I just this past summer suggested she
write a book on her efforts with hostas. I know it would, indeed, be a
best seller.
> I am going to admit that my husband and I do email each other.

And I hate to admit how decadent Laura and I have become in our old age.
We actually have 3 computers in this house. She has one upstairs in her
private world (she's an artist and school teacher) and I have one on my
desk. The other one is stored somewhere in the house. I actually hope I
never discover where it is, because I know I will then have to waste a
lot of time seeing if it still works etc.
As a school teacher there seems to be absolutely no end to the needs for
a computer, but strangely I find that I do most of her computer work for
her! Can't really figure out how that happened, but I guess I don't
mind, because it has forced me to learn a few things about how computers
work in the first place.

> Narda
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier
Route 9  Box 908
Burnsville, NC  28714
(828) 682-4174