Re: knockout

As a relatively new hosta person and a brand new member of the
hosta-open, my curiosity is getting the better of me.  What exactly is
Knockout?  Is there a picture of it somewhere?  Where can you get it?
Why is everyone so interested in it?

Hope I am not being too dense here.  This reminds me of the joke about
the 'henway'. You and a second individual start a discussion about the
'henway'.  Did you forget to bring it?  How long have you had it?  etc.
Finally a third person asks, what's a henway?  About 3 to 4 pounds.  Is
knockout some kind of henway?

Thanks for the info, Kathy