Thanks to all of you gracious people. I should have asked for a miracle of
understanding rather than instructions.  I found view, went to toolbar and
then to customize. I just can't find the bar that has the things I need. In
fact I have been over this thing so much this afternoon that I can even
remember the process. I found what you told me Carolyn but I have to have it
in front of me at all times since I am continually changing the type.
You are a great bunch,