Re: Fine Gardening - February 2000 issue

In a message dated 12/5/1999 9:31:13 PM Central Standard Time,
lako731@usit.net writes:

<< Bill,
 The hostas pictured included:
 Abiqua Drinking Gourd
 Krossa Regal
 Blue Heaven
 Hillbilly Blue
 Blue umbrellas >>
I shall send all I have of these to hostapix. If you are not on the list,
simply go to www.onelist.com and follow the easy instructions.

Clyde Crockett z5