Re: knockout

In a message dated 12/05/1999 7:19:06 PM Central Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< Paul,
 I didn't know you had Knockout...you holding out on me????>>
 Paula  Every year I have to add some new material. We have 6-7 large
divisions for next spring plus 3-4 smaller ones.
I am keeping one but if they turn out to be as much of a problem as 'Sun
Power' It will find a new home too.

we have done a lot of work this past late summer and fall,  removed 20 yards
of dirt and replaced it with 23 yards of new soil.

You should come out this spring if you are interested in the 'Knock out's and
take a look at some of the others you might not have noticed in my mess last

I bought to much last year and will need to move a few items to make room-
'Knock Out ' looks like it should mix well with 'Brim Cup' and 'St. Elmo's

Paula - that is assuming you still have room for more plants!!