Apology and so long

Dear Phoenix List members:

I have just been informed by Carolyn that my post requesting information
about the auction may have been a "put down" of those of you who have
donated and those of you who are participating. My sincerest apologies; I
in no way intended to do so. I simply didn't understand what it was all
about and was requesting information.

However, I am about to break my first rule of internet etiquette - posting
a part of a private message to the list without permission. On  Tue, 07 Dec