Re: Apology and so long

In a message dated 12/7/1999 5:11:23 PM Central Standard Time,
eoneill@ibm.net writes:

<< Carolyn Schaffner said:
 "You are not obligated to donate, or to bid or to participate in any way!
 But any further foray into this kind of hostile remark will get you
 removed from this privately managed ROBIN!"
 I consider that to be an unreasonable, over-reactive, and hostile response
 to my post (original below). So it is with regret that I will resign from
 this Privately Managed ROBIN, and seek a hosta list that is managed by
 adults. >>

I agree with your assessment of Ms. Schaffner's post to you, Gerry.
Also, I have read your original post. Seems to me that you asked some
relevant  and reasoned questions.
I might add that several members of the phoenix list have sent me Ms.
Schaffner's postings regarding the auction and all have expressed the same
sentiments as you did in your original post.

Clyde Crockett z5