i would like to join too--Hybridizers

In a message dated 12/08/1999 11:56:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, EntICE11

<< Could you send me the information on the Hybridizers group, please?
 I would also like to join....

Dear gang,

A word of explanation about the Hybridizers is due--I'm afraid that I've
opened a can of worms herre, and the little critters don't want to get back
in  ;-)

The Hybridizers Group is a local gathering four times a year that has
speakers, seed exchanges, plant auctions and a sharing of knowledge among
folks ranging from dummies like me up to giants like Herb Benedict, Van Wade
and Clarence Owens.

There is no newsletter or other publication involved.  If you're not at the
meeting, you don't get the information, seeds, plants or the good lunch that
Ed always comes up with.

If you are within a comfortable driving distance of Ann Arbor/Detroit, you
are welcome to join us, and most likely will benefit from the experience.

I will post a meeting notice for our next meeting--I think it is going to be
in conjunction with Hosta College in Piqua, Ohio in March.

Jim Dixon