Tattoo

Now girls, as a veteran wearer of tattooed skin, I STRONGLY advise you
to use the utmost caution when choosing the artist to do your skin art.
Cleanliness is an absolute virtue as well as the artistry of the
individual. THERE AIN'T NO SECOND CHANCE!!
Having said that, go for it I've been pondering the same thing for many
moons now maybe I'll join this exclusive club to. I've only seen one
"too" of a hosta and it was on someone's calf-calve looked good......

ya gotta love it,

detroitdan