Re: Y2K

You sound like you are regretting your preparations! I think you're in
great shape because:

1) If the crash does come, you can laugh at all us grasshoppers.

2) If it doesn't,
      a) " I studied for my ham radio license and got it."
              How neat! What a fun skill to have!
      b) "We have been saving our milk containers for a while so we can
fill them with tap water on the 30th."
              You can paint them black, leave the water in them and use
them for heat sinks in your greenhouse, garden, porch, whereever.

      c) "We got a huge freezer from a friend and I have
>been endeavering to fill it up and we have about 2 month supply of food in
>the house as we speak."
           Great! No trips to Krogers for 2 months. Sounds like heaven to me!

     d) "We plan on being at our cabin on the 31st where it runs on our
>own huge tank of fuel."
            You really need an excuse to cuddle up on New Years in a warm

      e) "I hate being out of commmunication."
             No good news, but no bad news, either. And there's always d).

Sounds to me that you got the best of both worlds...Now that's what I call