Re: hosta talk

In a message dated 12/10/99 7:29:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net
writes:

<< And using malathion for head lice? EEK! Not on my kid you don't, though I
 guess the stuff they use now is just as bad.

Gerry, that is exactly right.  The poor kids who get Lice seem to get them
over and over, it has to do with the situation in the home.  Just getting
them off the head does not eliminate the problem, in the interum they are
spreading them through the classroom.

Now I know what happened to that Hibiscus, I thought the spider mites did it
in.  Narda