Re: hosta talk

In a message dated 12/10/1999 5:33:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
trueblue@micron.net writes:

<< , I used Diazinon for my gnat problem and it worked great.  I hate to use
 > pestacides.  Malathion smells so bad,  >>

Be careful of diazinon on small seedlings. Malathion will only kill the flies
it hits and does nothing to the grubs in the soil that are devouring the
Barbara Jones
Mass Z5