What a thrill!!!

Hi everyone!

   I was visiting the local Home Depot to catch up on a little Christmas
shopping this afternoon when what to my wondering eyes should appear but a
copy of "Flower Gardens" magazine ... not just any issue, mind you, but the
very issue containing pictures of my little garden taken this past June!!  I
can't tell you how difficult it was not to show the pictures to customers and
employees alike ... but I did manage to control myself until I got home!!!

   "Flower Gardens" magazine is an annual special interest publication and is
available at Home Depot and Lowes ... and other places, I guess.  So, if you
happen to pass through one of these places during the next month or so, take
a quick look. The article is easy to find --- it's right in the center of the

Sandie Markland
Lorton, Virginia
Zone 7