Re: Storing seeds and other matters

In a message dated 12/10/99 9:20:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, Gailjo3@aol.com

<< Since I left the AHS robin of my own accord, and wasn't kicked off, am I
 eligible to be a 'malcontent?"
Gail, were you contented, you can probably answer that best ( are we talking
about cows?)

I saved a bunch of seeds in the freezer last winter, just couldn't get it
together to plant them.  So after a year of being in the freezer, I expected
them to be freeze dried.  All have germinated except Dr. Reath, and I have
only one Dorothy Benedict seedling from the ten seeds that I planted.  So I
would say yes.  Although with modern freezers being frost free I would think
you could protect them by wrapping them in freezer paper.