*URGENT UPDATE* re: Robyn's Nest Nursery Catalogue 2000

Regarding *Robyn's Nest Nursery Catalogue 2000* which I e-mailed out earlier

Please be advised of the following

<<---------original email below-------------->>

>Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:23:33 -0500 (EST)
>From: Robydub@aol.com
>Subject: Robyn's Nest Nursery catalogue 2000
>To: raffi@sympatico.ca

ROBYN DUBACK WROTE:

<< It seems there was a premature Y2K glitch in the copy of my catalog I
sent   You.  Is there any possibility of you sending a note to the people
you sent it to and let them know not to order from it, except those people
I have already heard from?  Thanks bunches.  >>

A "premature Y2K glitch" means ...I hope y'all have plenty of water & other
survival food-stuffs saved up & on hand ...seriously? ..yup! <lol>

HOSTA'lly yours
:-B))

the'SHADOW'gardener
personal Web-site>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi
E-mail> "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Lettermail> 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, ON, CA N1G4L3
New Internet Seedling-hybridizers Exchange [nise discussion]
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
Hostapix digital-image sharing group [hostas] >
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
Norway Internet Seed Exchange/trading [NISE] >
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/seed_bank.htm