Re: This week

LakesideRM@aol.com wrote:
I guess this is a good time to
> ask about how our fund is going in support of the Library. Do we still send
> donations to Barbara?

Hi Mary and all
	This might be a good time to talk about finances a little. The library
is getting close to using it's alloted space. We have quite a bit of
money saved up to buy more space but after the 45mgs for $100 they want
$10 per month per 10 mgs. I have been only adding the very best photos
lately and am going to start removing some of the ones that aren't quite
as nice which are duplicates to try to save as much as we can as long as
we can. Since so many have contributed so generously I think we should
discuss how we want to expand. Should we add duplicates of each plant
and use more space and hence go through the money faster(and hope for
more donations later) or just use the best one of each. Should we add
unregistered sports, seedlings, whatever. Should we sell commercial
space on the first page for ads and/or sell cd's of the site.  Your
opinions will really help.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308