Re: The Doll and a White Rose

Thank you Paula,   You beat me to sending this out.  Several people at our
office just attended the funeral of a friend who was murdered by a drunk
driver.  Her two children in the car with her are still in critical
condition.  They think the little boy may make it but his sister probably
will not.    Please this season... when your out remember if your drinking
get a designated driver (even if you only have a few).   Life is too
precious to be taken this way....

Someone who had a very heart rending week,