Re: [Fwd: daylily]

In a message dated 12/18/1999 1:51:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< I have some friends in Louisana who want to contribute to the hosta
 auction. They are mainly daylily people but like hostas as well. I am
 going to cut and paste their list below and their url so you can look
 the plants up. Maybe Barbara could break them down into smaller amounts
 or list them all individually. This is really swell of these people. >>

I think it is great, Bob.Before I put them on line I want to look up dormant,
semi dormant or evergreen. Are the prices minimums?