Re: Pix in Library

In a message dated 12/19/99 8:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

 The offer was made in jest, but since someone was foolish enough to ask, here
 is a picture of the puppy I got for
 my birthday this year.>>

Chick, I was not jesting, I have now four images of dogs from my hosta
friends.  You are my friend, aren't you?  Westies are great!

"You say dogs will not be in heaven and I say to you they will be there
before us."  Robert Louis Stevenson

One of my favorite quotes, Narda.