Re: Pix in Library

She's adorable Chick! I'd almost wish for one for my birthday but I'll settle for Hosta, sides I've got Carl which is like having a puppy

Kate
---I got for my birthday this year.  She's a Westhighland White Terrier.  She's eight months old now and as far as I can remember this was the last time she sat still long enough to focus.  This picture is hosta related because we named her Plantain Lily.

Chick