Donation to the HostaLibrary auction

Barbara,

I have been off line for a while and see that there is quite an auction about
to be taking place.

I am very grateful for what Bob has done with the HostaLibrary and would be
glad to help with it financially.

If it is not too late I would like to
donate some of my introduction plants.

One plant each of  H. 'Banana Muffins' , H. 'Garden Treasure' and my newest
one,  H. Thumbs Up'.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz

JIM'S HOSTAS